Hill Wallack, LLP
48,000 sq ft | Tenant Improvements | Princeton, NJ
Hill Wallack LLP had been maxed out at its previous headquarters and was in need of space to accommodate the company’s growing needs.
IHCM designed and built the 63,000 sf build-to-suit Class A office space building at 21 Roszel Road in Princeton, NJ. Law firm Hill Wallack LLP currently occupies all of the three-story building’s second and third floors as well as one-third of the first floor.
The new facility provided significant improvements for Hill Wallack LLP with a one-size-fits-all office layout comprised of a reception area with offices around the outside perimeter and working cubicles in the open center areas.
48,000 sq ft Office Building located in Princeton, NJ featuring:
- Face brick with metal stud backup panel façade
- Storefront glazing system
- Centralized computer operations in a state-of-the-art, temperature controlled environment
- New security and audiovisual systems
- Full generator back up power supply to keep the firm and its clients working through any weather or power challenges that could possibly arise