Moravian College Center for Health Sciences
55,000 sq ft | Bethlehem, PA
Moravian College engaged J. G. Petrucci Company to construct a new, $23- million, three-story building on its 275-year old campus in Bethlehem Pennsylvania.
The Sally Breidegam Miksiewicz Center for Health Sciences features state-of-the-art technology that will improve the college’s Health Sciences program and caters to the growing interest in the health care industry.
The LEED certified, 55,000 sq. ft. building creates a grand entrance to the Moravian College campus, and features a three-story atrium with glass handrails and an 8-foot, lighted Moravian Star in a glass case at the top of the building.
Academic spaces include classrooms, offices, labs, simulations rooms and the Lehigh Valley’s first virtual cadaver lab. The new facility will aid in developing the future of healthcare by providing professional development and education to future nurses, physical therapists, occupational therapists, and athletic trainers.
55,000 sq ft Educational Building located in Bethlehem, PA featuring:
- Full Brick with pre-fabricated stud wall
- Natural field stone
- Metal Panels
- Student Quad space with fountain
- 3-story with central atrium feature wall
- Glass Railing system with Granite steps
- Various sized meeting rooms, teaching rooms, and offices
- Student café with outdoor patio seating
- Virtual Cadaver lab Classroom
- Multi-hospital bed Nursing Curriculum classrooms
- General Chemistry Lab, Microbiology Lab, and Anatomy & Physiology Lab